Our Translation & Quality Assurance Process
All translation projects undergo a multi-layered process of checks and reviews in order to ensure the highest degree of quality. Over the years, we’ve developed a 10-Step Quality Assurance process that enables us to deliver spot-on translations and the highest quality output.
EVALUATION & PROJECT REVIEW
PLANNING-TEMPLATE BUILDING/TRANSLATION PREPARATION
All initial translations are reviewed by a second, and equally qualified, professional translator/editor to ensure the quality of the translation. Because language translation is a human endeavor, we’re realistic about the fact that errors or stylistic differences may occur, regardless of how qualified a translator may be. That’s why we have more than one set of qualified eyes review every translation, specifically targeting grammar, typography, word choice, etc..
After we have finished formatting your material, we will produce a mechanical proof to determine that:
- The layout matches the source language document
- The correct fonts have been used
- The headers and footers are consistent with the source language document
- Proper names are spelled correctly
- The pagination matches the source document and the text flows correctly
- All source language updates have been incorporated
- Margins, graphics and positioning are correct
FINAL TRANSLATOR REVIEW